Friday, November 16, 2012

Nov 24- Farwell Book Launch in Saskatoon


I'm excited to announce that me and Jonah will be launching our chapbook, Farwell at the JackPine fall launch November 24th at Saskatoon's Paved Arts. 


Here is the poster for this event. Please click on to enlarge!



As you can see, it's going to be a really amazing night! I'm very excited to launch the book and read with some incredible poets.

I'm hoping to do a Regina reading in the future. But in the mean time me and Jonah will both have a number of copies for Regina friends.

Otherwise, I've been busy folding and cutting so much paper in preparation for the book...



I got my thesis bound...



And I sent out my first MFA applications this morning. I've also had two poems accepted to the winter issue of Vallum, which is an incredible publication based out of Montreal.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment