Sunday, November 30, 2014

//recent occurrences//

Happy to share that my poem, "Rodin's Muses Surround Him" has been nominated for a Pushcart (my first!) by The Fiddlehead, where it was published this past summer.

Toronto-based publisher Anstruther Press will be printing a broadside of my poem, "On Wearing The Leggings Of Earthly Delights," written about a pair of Bosch-covered leggings (Bosch being the trendiest medieval painter of 2014)

Also delighted to have a section of my novel-in-progress Curios Cabinet in a new Saskatchewan-based zine, Swift Flowing, which will be printed soon.


I'm currently on a megabus heading back to Iowa after an amazing american thanksgiving in NYC... Finally got to see the phenomenal unicorn tapestries at The Cloisters, which I think is my favourite place in the city. Just a couple more weeks of Iowa's fall semester and then I'm in Regina from Dec 13-late Jan.



No comments:

Post a Comment