Regina-based writer Coby Stephenson is launching her debut collection of short stories,
Violet Quesnel (Thistledown New Leaf Series)

Coby is a master of the short story and I am incredibly excited for the release of this book, as well as the opportunity to meet Violet again. Coby is also a huge supporter of the U of R's creative writing program and is generously sharing her stage with some emerging writers-- I'll be reading a little something at Coby's launch and invite you all to come and buy a copy of her book :)
When: Thurs, October 25 at 7:00 PM
Where: Thorn Hall (Room 100) Luther College
Poetry from emerging writers Cassidy McFadzean and Courtney Bates
Featuring: Allison Kydd author of Emily via the Greyhound Bus
Live music by guitarist Ben Winoski
Hors d'oeuvres and Cash Bar
~~~
Ahhhh I am so excited. Can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment