Things have been pretty busy these past few days.. Nathan and me moved out of our old apartment and into a new place. We're now sharing a house with my brother and his girlfriend and a cat. There's a huge studio set up on the second floor which will be perfect for working on writing and art. It will definitely make things easier for future collaborations. I'm also back in my old stomping grounds, which has been really inspiring for my writing so far.
I got word I'll be spending time in another familiar environment.. I'm headed out to Sage Hill this summer to work on poetry. I'm looking forward to spending time in Lumsden at St. Michael's. I last attended Sage Hill in 2009. Last year I went out to the readings, but it will be nice to be a participant again.
I wanted to post the new issue of The Society, a publication by St. Peter's College. This issue includes one of my riddles. It also includes poems by Dennis Cooley, Fred Wah and a really amazing poem by Nora Gould. I'm really excited to have my work published here, and especially that it is online!
No comments:
Post a Comment