Yesterday was my brother Jonah's birthday, but it felt like my birthday with all the stuff I got in the mail.. ^_^
First-- Anthony Madrid's debut "I Am Your Slave Now Do What I Say." So excited to read this. The cover is really beautiful. I'm really inspired by the structure of the book as well, separated into six parts.
Then I got Geist's spring 2012 issue in the mail including Jeramy Dodds' poem, "Canadæ." This is one of the poems he read at Trash Talking and it's stayed in my mind ever since. It is a stunning and relentless work. Really looking forward to the new book.
New issue of Grain also came in the mail! I've been loving Grain's art lately. This one includes the winners from their recent contest.
And now a hint... of something... that may soon appear in multiple forms... with help from Jonah and Nathan's dad at the print shop.... very exciting... I will keep ya'll posted on potential exciting developments as they may develop.......!!
No comments:
Post a Comment