It is spring all of a sudden so I thought I'd pop by with some updatez:
-Lately I've been reading amazing poems.. Stuff by Dean Young, Frederick Seidel, Michael Robbins. Now I have some Richard Ford short stories waiting for me. I think I've given up on his trilogy though :(
-I'm excited to go to a poetry reading this Wednesday March 21st at Luther College room 207. Don Kerr and Medrie Purdham will be reading. Don Kerr is the Saskatchewan's poet laureate and Medrie is always amazing.
-In my role as a Teaching Assistant, I'll be leading a creative writing workshop for the first time in a week. I'll be reading some student portfolios and helping to moderate discussion-- Lots of fun!
-Lastly, I'm blown away to have two poems coming out in The Fiddlehead. This is unbelievable to me. So surreal. I'll make sure to post when it comes out. In the mean time I'll be checking the mail hourly and changing all my cover letters to reflect this exciting development in my career. !!!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda!
ReplyDeleteGreat news, Cassidy! Big congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Two of your riddles?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yep, riddles
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late to the party but this(still)rules.
ReplyDelete