I'm taking a creative writing class on fiction writing this semester, the last of my course requirements for my MA in Creative Writing and English (...Don't worry; I still have a thesis to write). As part of the course, each student is required to keep a writing blog throughout the semester. I briefly considered making a NEW blog for this component of my class, but then I realized: a) it would be too much work, and b) the two blogs would probably overlap anyway.
So, until mid December or so, all my readers should be aware I am now being FORCED to blog in exchange for marks. Just kidding... The only thing that will change is that I'll probably make more posts (a good thing?), link to some of my classmates blogs, and be aware of a larger audience than previously... (and I guess I can't make any posts complaining about my classmates).
Overall, I feel this is a good thing. More writing blogs will give me more to think about!
(...and apologies to all the people who found this blog searching for Jay Z lyrics. It's all nerd from here on out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment