Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Poetry Happenings



I am just home from visiting Iowa City--a place full of poetry-- so expect a post on that soon...

In the mean time, I have a couple readings to announce. My partner/amazing poet Nathan will be reading at Poetry & Film 8 at the Regina Film Pool on June 20th. Nathan has a background in film-- and a poem about Daniel Day Lewis-- making this a perfect combo! (and I'm told there will be puppets from the film side of things).



Then on June 24th I will be reading at the season finale of Vertigo Reading Series at Crave. I'm very excited to be reading at Vertigo again.. the last time I read was way back in 2009 when it was still at Aegean Coast and a prominent Regina poet had to tell me to remember to breathe when I was stuttering so badly. I've think I've figured out the whole breathing thing since then-- and I'll have some copies of my chapbook for sale (never miss an opportunity to slag your books).




...I am pleased that I have a few poems up at Maple Tree Literary Supplement #15. My thanks to the editors!

No comments:

Post a Comment