How to describe my time at Sage Hill???? I'm feeling a bit sad that all my new poetry friends have returned to their respective parts of the country. I am hopeful for future trips (perhaps to Toronto). I am looking forward to reading all the books recommended to me. I'm excited for the new work I'm doing--it's very different from my riddle stuff--it's a different way of looking at the world, a different way of looking at poetry. What a privilege to work with Ken. I am so inspired, refreshed, encouraged. Now I need to work harder, read more, write better.
Ahhh miss these people! Amazing writers--thank you.

I was pleased to come home to some mail including the new issue of CV2 with two of my poems inside, as well as my first ever cheque from the Fiddlehead. I hear the new issue is in the mail...
Yay! Nice to meet you and glad you were so inspired :-)
ReplyDeleteKimmy