Thursday, April 7, 2011

chapbook



I've been wanting to make a chapbook for some time.  I heard about the True Knit craft fair a couple weeks back and thought it would be a great opportunity in addition to giving me a tangible deadline. I already had the poems near-ready, as they're part of my riddle project, but I thought it'd be cool to get my brother Jonah to do some illustrations for it. Here is a sneak preview at the end product, printed by my boyfriend and his dad:



I'm pretty excited about the end result; it looks great!

So come down to St. Peter's Cathedral this Saturday April 9th from noon-6 pm. I'll be selling the chapbooks for 5 bucks!

2 comments:

  1. This is a delightful book -- I'm glad I saw you today at the craft show so I could have a chance to buy one! (I've posted about it on http://latitudedrifts.blogspot.com/ -- and I can put the pix on Facebook for you, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm glad you like it. I sold 35 copies this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete